Lukins & Associates' compliance and preparedness services include comprehensive and cost-effective emergency response, environmental response, safety and security regulatory consulting, planning and response management.
These services include but are not limited to on call consulting to full staff integration. Our core compliance and preparedness services include preparing and maintaining your regulatory plans, providing consulting services such as safety and security plans, assessments, and audits; federal and state grant applications and administrative support.
Lukins & Associates' team of highly skilled professionals is uniquely qualified to meet all your consulting needs. All our services and products are focused at ensuring you're properly prepared to respond to and recover from any incident.
Our Regulatory and Planning Programs Include
- All-Risk Contingency Plans
- Best Management Practices (BMP) Plans
- Crisis Communications Plans
- Dock Operations Manuals (DOM)
- Emergency Action Plans (EAP)
- Emergency Response Plans (ERP)
- Facility and Vessel Response Plans (FRP/VRP - MTSA and ISPS)
- Facility and Vessel Security Plans (FSP/VSP – MTSA and ISPS)
- Hazardous Communication Plans (HAZCOM)
- Hazardous Waste Contingency Plans (HWCP)
- Health and Safety Plans
- Integrated Contingency Plans (ICP)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Compliance Safety Manuals
- Oil Spill Response Plans
- Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Risk Management Program Plans (RMP)
- Training Manuals
- Reputation Management Plans